Google, penalized or floating website?
From dancer to surfer, But when started these fluctuations?
The first events were recorded at the end of February 2007 and completed by the 20th March, 2007. The second wave began in the last days of June 2007 and seems not to have arrested yet. Let see point by point what connect websites victim of this particular swinging condition in search results of the Californian search engine.
How to understand if a website is in floating step?
1) Unfortunately, the easiest way, is the most “painful”, in fact just look at the chart path from the site visits by our software collection of statistics web. In fact, this chart will be easy to focus all sine waves that the site has passed. For example, if we take this example: In fact, here we can see the behaviour of visitors (then the Google access “unfortunately”) over the past 5 months, with a down of the site initially for 1 day, lifts the next day, down to about 3 months, the up for 15 days and the phase fluctuation continues that characterizes daily this site.From this chart, you can also see and quantify the frequency sine wave, long since up to a week before the PageRank export, but now closer in a few days.
2) the pages of the site is properly indexed in Google, to check do a search on site:nomesito.com
3) the site is not penalized. To check do use some small query listed in that other post (Understand if a site is penalized on Google)
4) the site is no longer present in the top positions of Google (first 2 pages) in the searches for keywords before fluctuation brought traffic to the site. Usually the site for these keywords is about 10-30 results of the first results omitted in the final page (around 950th position) – you can find google rank checker api online
5) Not all keywords are vanished, but only those secondary and the long-tail (long tail, which means the combination / extension of multiple keywords for example, the long-tail “Rome hotels” can be “hotel in Rome near the station and a vista of the Coliseum”).
6) The site for historical keywords or major ones does not seem to suffer “penalties” in SERP (search results) if not by some “natural” lowering of any position (maximum 5 or 6 positions). This allows the site to have a reduction of traffic generated by Google equal to 90% and not 100%.
7) The fluctuation is not made with regard to the site nor to the page, but precisely for each keywords. Indeed it is possible that a different page for keywords present in a natural way or fluctuation.